FATIMA CELL PROGRAM FOR APRIL
DEVOTION TO THE BLESSED SACRAMENT. The example of the Angel of Portugal and his exhortation to sacrifice, adoration,
reparation to Our Divine Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
Frequent and fervent Holy Communions, Eucharistic Vigils, perpetual adoration, visits to Our "Hidden Jesus", spiritual Communions.
Promotion of devotion to the Holy Eucharist.
OPENING PRAYERS: * Come Holy Ghost *
The Rosary with meditation on each mystery
* The Litany of Our Lady of Loreto *
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
* Prayer to St. Joseph after the Rosary * Seasonal Hymn
* Prayer to Our Lady of Good Counsel
MEDITATION: * from "My Imitation of Christ"; or
The Glories of Mary on the Immaculate Conception.
STUDY & DISCUSS: * Officer's reports; Cell Memos; apostolic action projects.
- THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC LITURGY: Review the articles "Palm Sunday,"
"Holy Thursday" and "
The Good Friday Veneration of the Cross" (10 min. report, 5 min. discussion). Reference: See links above.
- THE ANGEL OF PORTUGAL AND THE BLESSED SACRAMENT: Discuss his exhortation to sacrifice, adoration of the Most Holy Trinity,
adoration and reparation to Our Divine Lord in the Most Holy Eucharist, etc. Do we appreciate Our Hidden Jesus?
(10 min. report; 5 min. discussion). Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 121.
- COURT OF OUR HEAVENLY QUEEN: Review the lives of
St. Isidore of Seville
and St. Vincent Ferrer
(April 4 and 5 – 10 min. report & discussion). Reference: See links above.
- THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC LITURGY: Review the articles –
"Ancient Customs of Easter Sunday"
and "Ancient Customs of the Easter Octave"
(10 min. report; 5 min. discussion). Reference: See links above.
- MARY IN DOCTRINE AND DEVOTION: Review the article, Mary and the Resurrection of Jesus.
What lessons can we learn from our Heavenly Mother about sorrow and joy? (10 min. report; 5 min. discussion.)
Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 103.
- COURT OF OUR HEAVENLY QUEEN: St. Herman Joseph of Cologne (April 7);
St. Leo the Great (April 11);
St. Hermenegild (April 13);
St. Justin, Martyr (April 14); St. Lydwine of Schiedam (April 15). How do the lives of these saints
inspire us to a more perfect living of our Holy Catholic Faith and our Consecration to our Immaculate Mother, the Queen of Heaven?
Choose two or three saints from the list above; briefly review their holy lives, and the lessons and virtues we should learn from them.
Discuss practical ways in which their virtues can be reproduced in our own daily lives (10 min. report & discussion).
Reference: See links above.
- THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC LITURGY: Discuss the Liturgy of Low Sunday (10 min. report; 5 min. discussion).
Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 168.
- MARY QUEEN OF ALL HEARTS: Discuss devotion to Our Lady under this title and the history of the pilgrimage shrine in Quebec
(10 min. report, 5 min. discussion).
Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 142.
- COURT OF OUR HEAVENLY QUEEN: Discuss the life of St. Anselm of Canterbury (April 21 – 10 min. report & discussion).
Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 168.
- THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC LITURGY: Review the articles "The History of Paschal Time,"
and "The Greater Litanies" (10 min. report, 5 min. discussion). Reference: See links above.
- OUR LADY OF GOOD COUNSEL: Discuss the title Mother of Good Counsel and the history of the apparition and shrine of Our Lady of Good Counsel
(10 min. report; 5 min. discussion). Reference: Salve Maria Regina No. 148.
- COURT OF OUR HEAVENLY QUEEN: Choose two or three saints from the list below; briefly review their holy lives,
and the lessons and virtues we should learn from them. Discuss practical ways in which their virtues can be reproduced in our own
daily lives: St. Leo IX (April 19);
St. Konrad of Parzham (April 22); St. George (April 23);
St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen (April 24); St. Peter Kanisius (April 27); St. Louis Marie de Montfort (April 28);
St. Peter of Verona (April 29)
(10 min. report and reflection). Reference: The Fourteen Holy Helpers by Fr. Hammer; see links above.
CLOSING PRAYERS: Prayer to Mary, Queen of All Hearts ...
The Fatima Prayers ...
Hymn: 1 or 2 verses from The Devout Slave of Jesus in Mary by St. Louis Marie de Montfort
LEAFLET OF THE MONTH: The Angel of Portugal.
CELL PLAN OF APOSTOLIC ACTION FOR APRIL
* Make an act of love and devtion to Our Sorrowful Mother and Queen at every hour.
* To promote the Message of Fatima ... * Sanctification of self, family, neighbor
* Conversion of sinners, salvation of souls ... * Adoration, reparation, total consecration
- Live the Liturgy – special observance of Holy Week (April 1-7) and Easter Week (April 8-14).
- Eucharistic all-night Vigil on Holy Thursday in reparation to our Eucharistic King.
- Frequently recite the prayers of the Angel of Portugal, especially before the Blessed Sacrament, in reparation for the sins of mankind and in gratitude for this great Gift of His Real Presence.
- Good Friday – Holy Saturday: spend these days in profound recollection upon the great sacrifices of our Crucified King and our Most Sorrowful Mother.
- Make the Via Crucis & Via Matris Dolorosa (the Way of the Cross & the Chaplet of Our Sorrowful Mother) as a Cell (or family) weekly (or more often) during Lent.
- Daily prayers through the Paschal Season of fifty days, and endeavoring to rise with Our Divine Lord to a new life of grace, gratitude and fidelity.
- Novena and special observance of the Feasts of Mary, Queen of All Hearts and Our Lady of Good Counsel; commending especially the growth of the Fatima Cell Movement, and for the perseverance of the Remnant Faithful, still struggling, but determined to remain faithful to the doctrines and traditions of the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church without compromise!
- Make visits to hospitals and homes for the elderly. Console them with spiritual encouragement; distribute Fatima pledges, brown scapulars, Miraculous Medals, Sacred Heart badges, and leaflets to those open to receiving and using these spiritual aids.
- Make a diligent effort to distribute copies of Salve Mara Regina to souls who may be open to the traditional Catholic Faith. Take a special collection to purchase additional issues for apostolic use.